Terms & Conditions
Bus Van Booking. act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways and tickets issued by us, subject to terms and conditions under which these services are provided by us.
All itineraries are samples, intended to give you general idea of the trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, physical ability of participants etc. may dictate changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants, safety, comfort and general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels & Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by the hotels and airlines.
We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly, due to natural hazards, flight cancellation, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
We don’t have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accidents, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage and personal property/s are at the client’s risk.
General Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions contained in this Tour Participation Agreement govern the relationship between you, the passenger, and us, Bus Van Booking. By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Tour Participation Agreement. They outline, among other things, our cancellation policy and certain limitations of liability.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Reservations & Payments
- All on- line registrations must be carefully and fully filled before being sent to Bus Van Booking
- Reply to your query will be sent to you within 24 hours, with package details and quotation.
- After your final confirmation, (with the acceptance of quotation provided to you for the trip), our bank details, the deposit amount to be paid and the necessary instructions for sending the money transfer will then be sent to you by Bus Van Booking
- The Cheque/bank transfer is to be in favor of Bus Van Booking. In case it is sent with individual name, the Company will not be responsible for the same.
- For AIR TICKETS & HOTEL BOOKINGS the payment has to be made 100% in advance as the payment is to be transferred to the concerned airline or hotel with immediate effect after the booking.
- Time and kilometers will be charged from garage to garage.
- Services for more than four hours will be charged under 80 kilometers and 8 hours.
- All parking charges , toll taxes , state taxes will be charged extra as per original receipts , in case taxes are paid in advance of any state 1/3rd tax will be charged of actual receipt.
- In package travel all parking charges, chauffeur charges, state taxes are inclusive.
- Service tax will be charged on gross invoice @ 5.60%, in case of payments by credit card additional 2.5% card charges will be charged.
- Once the vehicle leaves our garage, we will be charging for the same irrespective of being used or not.
- In case of mechanical fault or miss happening, we will be requiring the time to reach there so as to replace the vehicle. However if clients makes their own arrangements we will be charging till that particular point of accident.
- Any legal dispute subject to jurisdiction in Delhi only.
Reservation: An initial deposit of 30% of tour cost is required to secure your reservation.
Payment: A deposit of rest of the payment as per your selected tour must absolutely be paid on arrival in the city or country, either with Cheque, cash ( INR, Euros or US Dollars) as per agreed at the time of confirmation of the tour.
Inclusions: The tour price includes Arrival / Departure, Air Condition Luxury Vehicle, Domestic Flight Tickets (if applicable), Train Tickets (if applicable), Hotel Charges with CPAI Plan (if applicable), Government Service Tax, and if any other services (if applicable)
Exclusions: Prices do not include charges for laundry service, telephone and Internet usage, wines, liquors, mineral waters, travel insurance, international flight tickets, India visa fees, tips, monument tickets, movie/video camera fee at monuments, miscellaneous expenses, souvenirs or any other expenses which is not specified.
Deposit - Final Payment - Cancellation Fees
- Deposit: 30% of Total Tour Cost
- Final Payment: To be paid on arrival in the city prior to commencement of tour
Cancellation Fees :
- Before 30+ days 10% of Total Tour Cost
- Before 29-22 days 25% of Total Tour Cost
- Before 21-16 days 60% of Total Tour Cost
- Before 15-0 days 100% of Total Tour Cost
- No Show No Refund
If you need to change your plan. Most programs allow travel deviations that affect destination, departure date, program extensions, and the like. Note that tour plan can be changed; provided that requests are made in writing 21 days prior to the commencement of tour. No deviations can be made or processed within 21 days of commencement of tour.
Cancellations and Refunds
Bus Van Booking. understands that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer and involve dedicated staff time and communications costs.
TOUR/TRAVEL SERVICE CANCELLATION
All cancellations made before 30 days after booking are subject to 10% deduction of total tour cost. Cancellations made between 29-22 days after booking are subject to a non-refundable of 25%. Cancellations made between 21-16 days after booking are subject to a non-refundable of 60% deduction of total tour cost. And cancellation made 15 days before commencement of tour after booking are subject to a non-refundable of tour cost. Please note, however, that reservations made after the final payment date are immediately subject to cancellation charges.
HOTEL BOOKING CANCELLATION
In case of cancellation of hotel services, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges will be as follows:
- Subject to the refund policy of particular hotel for the particular hotel booking.
- No Show- No Refund
FLIGHT BOOKING CANCELLATION
Subject to the refund policy of particular airline for the particular air booking. Service Fee charged by Bus Van Booking not refundable.
- No Show- No Refund
If you need to cancel your reservation, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and contact our Customer Service Representative. To receive any refund, if applicable, that may be due will be processed within 35 days after our receipt of your written notice of cancellation.
Traveler substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to cancellation fees. Please note that we do not make any refunds for any unused portion of your trip.
Responsibilities & Liability
The responsibility of Bus Van Booking, its affiliated companies, officers/directors, employees, sponsoring organizations, and agents is strictly limited. As a tour operator, Bus Van Booking organizes, promotes and sells tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including sightseeing excursions, and hotel accommodations, that Bus Van Booking purchases or reserves from various suppliers (collectively, "Suppliers"). Bus Van Booking does not own or operate any of these Suppliers. The Suppliers providing travel services for Bus Van Booking tour programs are independent contractors, and are not agents or employees of Bus Van Booking. As such, Bus Van Booking is not responsible for direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity of any kind occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control, including, without limitation, any negligent or willful act or failure to act of, or breach of contract by, any Supplier or any other third party. Some tours include visits to shops and merchants. Bus Van Booking is not responsible for any purchases you make during your trip, whether or not that merchant is part of the scheduled itinerary. By utilizing the travel services of the Suppliers, you agree that you will look only to such Suppliers in respect of any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those traveling with you, and that neither Bus Van Booking no any representative of J.L. Tours & Travels shall be liable.
Without limiting the foregoing, Bus Van Booking is not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delays or changes in schedules, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, defaults by any third parties, including Suppliers, mechanical or other failure of trains or other means of transportation Bus Van Booking, or the failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Bus Van Booking. is not responsible for acts of God or force major events, sanitation problems, lack of medical care, sickness, weather conditions, strikes and other labor activities, acts of terrorism, acts of war (declared or undeclared), quarantines, embargoes, blockades, criminal activities or any other act or event beyond the direct control of Bus Van Booking.